Nuffnang

Saturday, October 29, 2011

sElaMat uLaNg taHuN SaYaNg...

ceeewahhh! sayanggg... 
sape syg tu??
boypren kew?!
hahaha




ce teka ce teka




hikhikhik
awas! jgn tertipu dgn title entry ni..

btw, today is my hari dimana mak saya telah terberanakkan saya

a'hahh. tu dia yang cheQ nak habaQ mai...





so, todays is my birthday yang ke-???

unfortunately, this year i can't celebrate my bufday wif my lovely family
becoz, this evening i akan gerak ke kL
to complete my practicle for this new semester
for two weeks.
at selayang hospital
ok
fullstop talking bout dat





my bufday wishes is :

- to success in everything i do
- hopefully, i get the job ASAP after i finish the study
- semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki
- and also memanjangkan usia both of my parents
- wanna have my own car and house
and 
what's else hahh??
ekceli banyak lagi. 
tapi cukup la sampai takat ni i tulis
huhu


nota kaki : a lots of thanks to all my family and friends who were wishing for my birthday today.
i love you guyz

ok, daa
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: